We would love to get some of our wonderful volunteers to drop off some homemade pies on Monday June 24th by 5:30pm as we will be serving up pie & ice cream at “Music in the Park” starting at 6:30pm sponsored by Edward Jones and music by Everett Smithson Band. Call Lori today at 320-587-8868 if you would like to donate a fresh pie or maybe you would like to help us serve pie & ice cream.
- Just to update to our CRHFH supporters and followers, we recently had most of all our tools stolen from our Crow River Habitat trailer. While we have not started our build for this year, we will be needing tools very soon. It is unfortunate that our insurance has a very high deductible and a limited coverage for tools so we will not be filing a claim with insurance. It would be a great day if these items were returned. Either way we are hoping and praying to raise approx. $2,500.00 for the purchase tools.
- Here is the list of items we wish to replace.
- Miter saw with stand 12″
- Portable miter saw with Laser 10″
- Jig saw
- Muti-Max osctillating kit
- Belt sander
- Hand sander
- Concrete Drill and Bit
- 18 gauge pneumatic brad nailer
- 15 gauge angeled finish nailer
- Heavy duty framing nailer
- 21 pc drill bit set
- 80 piece pro drill/driving set
- Dewalt power 10 tools combo kit 20 volt max with 2 additional battery pak charger and 2-storage bags, complete set compact drill/driver, impact driver, grinder, cordless oscillating multi-tool, circular saw, jobsite blower, reciprocating saw, wet/dry vac, work light .
Please consider a donation to help us replace these items.
As a member of McLeod County since 1994 our goals for 2019 are that we continue to provide families with safe, decent and affordable homes within our county. In order for us to accomplish this we need your support. We not only need volunteers to help us when building, we need people to join in our efforts to gain support for our mission. Consider becoming a board member or how about simply becoming an advocate for CRHFH and help us to find families in need of affordable housing as well as engaging members of our community to become involved in our mission. Keep in mind in order for us to help others we need to raise funds so we can build homes and we need the support of our community to make this happen.
Our vision is clear and with the support of others we will succeed.
Goals for 2019
- Help families with affordable housing needs within our county.
- Expand our number of volunteer’s, including partnerships with area businesses to volunteer.
- Engage more members of our community to be apart of our mission.
- Raise funds to build and/or renovate homes within our county.
- Acquire affordable land in which to build or property to renovate within our county.
- Help to support and engage others to be apart of building a stronger community in which we live.
Join us in our mission, by becoming involved in helping us to achieve our goals and giving others an opportunity to achieve theirs.
We are on our final days of our build and could really use some light lunches for our volunteers. We are looking for lunches on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th and Mon.-Thurs. of next week. Lunch is served each day by 11:30 and usually we have 6-8 persons. If you are able to help please give us a call 320-587-8868.
We are looking for a few experienced cabinet installers and trim work persons to help in completing our habitat home. If you have experience and could consider donating your time we would be very grateful…. not to mention a family could have a new home in time for Christmas!
Crow River Habitat for Humanity has been a proud part of McLeod County since 1994
With your help we have built 26 Habitat homes.
In order for Habitat to continue to be a vital part of McLeod County we need to raise funds, although the partner families pay mortgages, we still pay for the home upfront the year that it is built.
We also need volunteers to help build, provide lunches to our volunteers and we are seeking persons to join our board and our leadership committees.
Habitat homes are more than buildings; they serve a family’s foundation and a doorway to stability and self-reliance. Your gift will empower Habitat to impact families in McLeod county and worldwide to help build a place they can call home.
YOU CAN BE A PART OF CROW RIVER HABITAT FOR HUMANITY WITH YOUR GENEROUS GIFT!
When: November 15th, 2018, 2-6PM
Please join us in appreciation for our many volunteers, supporters and donors. This is just a small way for us to show our thankfulness to our supporters. We will be serving light appetizers, sweet treats and hot cider.
Location: Crow River Habitat for Humanity
1020 Highway 7 West Suite A
Hutchinson, MN 55350