Crow River Habitat for Humanity will be your servers for the Hutchinson Theater Company’s performance of “Seasonal Allergies” Dinner shows Oct. 31st, Nov. 1st and Nov. 2nd.
The event will be held at the Crow River Winery located at 14848 Highway 7 Hutchinson, MN 55350. Please call the Crow River Winery for ticket information 320-587-2922.
We still have volunteer opportunities for this event, please contact Crow River Habitat for Humanity if interested in volunteering or email Deb@crhfh.org or Lori@crhfh.org for more information.
Please mark your calendar for Oct. 14th and come and help support our 27th build. Please let your server know that you are here to support Crow River Habitat for Humanity and enjoy your meal ” its just that simple!”
Crow River Habitat for Humanity will be having its 2nd annual Barn sale. We will be selling a variety of home furnishings and décor. This sale is to raise money for our 2019 build. Come and help support this great cause
We would love to get some of our wonderful volunteers to drop off some homemade pies on Monday June 24th by 5:30pm as we will be serving up pie & ice cream at “Music in the Park” starting at 6:30pm sponsored by Edward Jones and music by Everett Smithson Band. Call Lori today at 320-587-8868 if you would like to donate a fresh pie or maybe you would like to help us serve pie & ice cream.
- Just to update to our CRHFH supporters and followers, we recently had most of all our tools stolen from our Crow River Habitat trailer. While we have not started our build for this year, we will be needing tools very soon. It is unfortunate that our insurance has a very high deductible and a limited coverage for tools so we will not be filing a claim with insurance. It would be a great day if these items were returned. Either way we are hoping and praying to raise approx. $2,500.00 for the purchase tools.
- Here is the list of items we wish to replace.
- Miter saw with stand 12″
- Portable miter saw with Laser 10″
- Jig saw
- Muti-Max osctillating kit
- Belt sander
- Hand sander
- Concrete Drill and Bit
- 18 gauge pneumatic brad nailer
- 15 gauge angeled finish nailer
- Heavy duty framing nailer
- 21 pc drill bit set
- 80 piece pro drill/driving set
- Dewalt power 10 tools combo kit 20 volt max with 2 additional battery pak charger and 2-storage bags, complete set compact drill/driver, impact driver, grinder, cordless oscillating multi-tool, circular saw, jobsite blower, reciprocating saw, wet/dry vac, work light .
Please consider a donation to help us replace these items.
As a member of McLeod County since 1994 our goals for 2019 are that we continue to provide families with safe, decent and affordable homes within our county. In order for us to accomplish this we need your support. We not only need volunteers to help us when building, we need people to join in our efforts to gain support for our mission. Consider becoming a board member or how about simply becoming an advocate for CRHFH and help us to find families in need of affordable housing as well as engaging members of our community to become involved in our mission. Keep in mind in order for us to help others we need to raise funds so we can build homes and we need the support of our community to make this happen.
Our vision is clear and with the support of others we will succeed.
Goals for 2019
- Help families with affordable housing needs within our county.
- Expand our number of volunteer’s, including partnerships with area businesses to volunteer.
- Engage more members of our community to be apart of our mission.
- Raise funds to build and/or renovate homes within our county.
- Acquire affordable land in which to build or property to renovate within our county.
- Help to support and engage others to be apart of building a stronger community in which we live.
Join us in our mission, by becoming involved in helping us to achieve our goals and giving others an opportunity to achieve theirs.